Captain Credit is the pioneering leader of credit score management and finance management in Israel.
We set out to empower our members with knowledge, tools and the motivation they need to make better financial decisions and get the best offers on credit products suited just for them.
Captain Credit is looking for an inspirational and passionate leader with high managerial and technical skills, to lead an R&D unit which develops the next generation of finances solution.
- Lead a team of developers in .NET Core , ANGULAR and React technologies
- Architect and develop various services and systems and APIs
- Own the groups technical vision and provide technical direction within your team
- Creating maintainable and high-quality apps and systems
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Degreed strategy
- Work closely with designers, UX, and other developers to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- Work with the system, devops and information security to create a robust, scalable and secure systems
- At least 4 years of C# development experience – must
- At least 5 years as a technical manager
- At least 3 years working experience in analysis, design and programming using .NET and .NET Core framework.
- Experience with SQL (any RDMS platform) for 3+ years – must.
- Good familiarity and understanding with ANGULAR and React technologies.
- Experience with mobile app development
- Client-server system development experience – must.
- Ability to do code review and instruct team members as needed.
- Deep familiarity with architecting backend systems (common design patterns, etc.)
- Distributed/SOA background
- React Native 2+ years
- Node.js 2+ years
- Big Data
- Natural leader, leading by example. Excellent collaboration, people coaching, communication and management skills.
- Independent, fast-learner, problem-solver & a team-player
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to perform under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, highly motivated.
- Customer-first and results-driven mindset.